Date Posted: Sept. 27, 2019
Required Experience: 0-1 years
Job Type: Intern, part-time
Position Summary //
Dragonfli Media is looking for a part-time Marketing Intern for its marketing department located in Salt Lake City, UT. As the Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for providing support to the marketing team, working most closely with the Digital Marketing Manager.
The internship will provide an in-depth look behind the scenes of a strategic experiential and content-driven marketing and media company.
Responsibilities // (include but are not limited to)
– Content calendar planning
– Content organization adhering to company file management procedures
– Market research
– Organize monthly PR reports and track assigned media impressions
– Actively engage with followers and influencers on social channels
– Answering questions through social channels and managing any online feedback
– Seek out bloggers and influencers
– Post content on social channels, working alongside digital marketing manager
– Audit and update website content
– Audit and update SEO
– Ship marketing collateral
– Other administrative duties as assigned
– Assist registration manager preparing for events
– Assist registration manager in pulling reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required //
– Detail-oriented, ability to finish projects within deadline
– Ability to successfully multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
– Highly organized
– Clear and concise communication skills
– Knowledge of running is a plus
– Video editing experience is a plus
– Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Google Drive is a plus
To Apply //
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Sean [firstname.lastname@example.org]. This is an unpaid internship. Interns will be compensated with college credit.
About Dragonfli Media
Established in 2018, Dragonfli Media Technologies is an end-to-end platform connecting clients with consumers through brand strategy, storytelling, and content delivery. Dragonfli Media accelerates brand expression in ways yet imagined through proven solutions previously executed by companies acquired by Dragonfli Media. The company has an extensive list of client partnerships including Facebook, Sony, Netflix, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Lexus, Toyota, and Red Bull.